Sunday, September 9, 2012

Layla Hologram Effect in Ultra Violet

  Hi! Everyone have a fun weekend? I did! Met up with some of the girls from the nail board on MUA @ King of Prussia Mall and we had a blast! Did a bit of swapping and lots of shopping... my feet still hurt! If you're in the NJ/PA/DE area we're def going to do it again soon. If you're interested in joining us email me :)

 Soo happy with the weather today - mid 70's & breezy. Will it be fall soon? I am hoping so. Here is a bold holo for summer though - Layla Ultra Violet. The first 2 pics are very representative of the lilac holo in sunlight.. the last 2 are pretty much my camera freaking out but they're cool. Right?


3 coats.





These were sold along with a buffer that I didn't buy. No problems applying with the use of NFU Oh's Aqua Base.. wouldn't try applying w.out one as it is definitely one of the fussier type of holos. No topcoat used so it was very dull and worn at the tips within a day.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your nails and application as well. I totes need to get around to wearing my Laylas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I am still in need of a purple linear holo. I've wanted DS Original forever, but I may have to get this one instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love this! I wish I could've gone! I keep meaning to email you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so gorgeous on you! I love the Layla holos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! The Layla holos look so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have yet to try one of these... gorgeous! Yea for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty! What a stunning nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My eyes just popped out of my head! What a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! I can't believe how strong the holographic affect is on this one! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! The holo effect on this is so strong! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful--what an amazing holo shine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This polish is so amazing! I haven't seen this brand before.

    ReplyDelete