Friday, June 1, 2012

Bday Haul!

Hi! Quick post to show you the polish goodies I got for my bday week! My boyfriend took me to Philly for the day so I figured it was a good time to check out a nail supply. It was definitely the polish heaven I was looking for .. walls of OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Orly, Misa and more.. unfortunately it felt like hell. Was about 100 degrees in there and there were boxes 10 ft high covering most of it! WTH! Oh well, even not being able to see half the crap I still managed to buy about 10 polishes. Sweat was dripping off my face when I was bending down to read the shelves lol. Just a mess! I also had about 8 people staring at me bc I was getting in their way I guess. So I didn't take any pics of the store :( Sorry for the lack of obstructed by box polish shelves. Would have really made this post complete! Next time.



DL's- Private Dancer, Let's Hear it for the Boy, Dancing in the Sheets. Chanel Frisson, & Graphite. (first Chanels!!)

Sidenote: got Let's Hear it for the Boy & Dancing in the Sheets for $9.95 off hsn.com. Looks like that set is sold out now but this one is still available. $5 each for DL's?! Crazy deal.


OPI's (found at the supply!) - If You Moust You Moust, Nothin' Mousie 'Bout it, Love is a Racket and Pros & Bronze
+ the Ciate Black Caviar set



the rest of the nail supply goodies -
China Glaze Innocence, BTOUCH Good Evening (anyone heard of this brand before?) Essie Swing Velvet,   Splash of Grenadine & ORLY Pixie Dust.  

I tried the BTOUCH right away (have it on now) it's gorgeous! Will have the swatches up tomorrow. Really wish I spent more time looking at those.. what a gem for 2 bucks.






4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so many nice new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Don't you just love nail supply stores? I did a review on one near my house, and the place is a disorganized, dusty mess! But the prices are wholesale so who cares? I took a picture of the outside, not the inside b/c I didn't want to get yelled at. Can't wait to see your swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks like an awesome bday haul, Happy B'day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so jeal of the minnie mouse OPIs! want them so bad! this is a fabulous haul <3

    ReplyDelete