Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China Glaze - Fast Track

Hi! Happy Tuesday! The weather is amazing in the northeast today...super amazing. I think I can officially move on from the sad pathetic winter of no snow, maybe next year.

Today I had to post Fast Track! It's my NOTD and I love it. A really nice camel loaded with yellow toned golden flecks. The formula is very nice, used 3 coats and there was no dragging or glooping. The Hunger Games collection is officially growing on me more... not sure why. I even want that frosty mess looking one now LOL. DYING for Harvest Moon.

si, lobster hands. in the pictures anyway.. garr.


just noticing my skin looks like its on fire in these pics lol
in real life it's fine i promise!


.



Hoping everyone is enjoying some nice weather today. Who else is ready for thunderstorms though??



Pin It

4 comments: