Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Butter London - Chimney Sweep

 Hi all! Hope everyone is well tonight. Very excited about tonight's post! Butter London's Chimney Sweep. They were nice enough to send this to me, I've had a hard time finding this shade and I'm thrilled to finally own it.

Started as an obsession with Chanel's Black Pearl.. just been desperate to own a black like that, but never wanted to pay the price for it. When I saw this BL being so close I was so happy I'd get it cheaper and not in Chanel's chiptasmo formula!! Dior has a lovely similar shade as well, I'm sure theres a few other dupes around but you must have a metallic charcoal like this! OBSESSED.



2 coats, wonderful formula.. and no brush strokes!


in the sun!




They also sent me their Nail Foundation base coat & Hardwear quick dry top coat which I've heard both are amazing :



Can't wait to try these out!



Always looking for great metallics that are easy to apply nicely if anyone has any good recs for me!


Pin It

5 comments: