Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to blogging -- Essie Armed and Ready

Hi!  I got a little sad about never having the opportunity to take pictures in the sun once winter came around and all my sun hours are spent at work.. but then I discovered the flash on my phone so I am back :) Okay.. MOSTLY I am just lazy...but I am anxious to get back in touch with Blogger and will be visiting all you wonderful ladies soon.

For my comeback swatch I decided to post Essie Armed and Ready... it's from the new 2012 Go Overboard trio, I picked this & Go Overboard up, didn't think I needed Play Date. OH BUT I DO and I am going to pick that one up this weekend.


A really nice greyed out green with a golden bronzey flash!! NEED ALL THE HIDDEN SHIMMERS. Unfortunately the flash lies here and the shimmer is quite hidden, but it's so pretty when it comes out to play!

2 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY you've blogged! This is lovely. And your nails are looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete